Disc Plough For Sale
The disc plough is designed to work in all types of soil for functions such as sc breaking, soil raising, soil turning and soil mixing.
It is used to open the new fields and to process the stony areas.
Moreover it can be used easily at rocky and rooted areas.
It is especially useful in hard and dry trashy land conditions and in soils where scouring is a major problem.
TRACTOR DISC HARROW USES
- It used to prepare soil by breaking hard clods and soften the soil.
- Moreover it pulls and removes the unwanted field weeds.
- It slices and blends the last crop’s residues in the soil.
- Deep Ploughing in root-infested, sticky, stony and hard soils.
- Turns the furrow slice to one side in ‘Scooping Action’
- Mixes remains of crops and weeds throughout the depth of ploughing.
- Ideal for rain-fed areas for checking soil erosion by water and wind.
- Also works very well in stone free lands.
- Follow-up with secondary tillage (harrowing) not necessary as compares to Mould Board Plough.
- Handles obstacles much easily.
- Requires less power.