Collection of Personal Information
We bring together numerous different types of information for different purposes to give and perk up our Services to you.
Types of Data Collected:
- Personal Data
While using our Services, we may inquire you to give us definite personal particular information that can be used to get in touch with or recognize you (“Personal Data”). Personal information is data that can be used to make out or contact a human being or a group. Personally, exclusive information may comprise but is not partial to
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data
We may also gather information about how the Services are accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may consist of in a row such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser account, browser category, the folio of our Service that you visit, the example and date of your visit, the time used upon those pages, exclusive device identifiers, and other analytical data.
- Tracking and Cookies Data
Example of Cookies we use:
- Session cookies: We use Session Cookies to drive our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use inclination Cookies to consider your preferences and different settings.
- Security Cookies: We utilize Security Cookies for safety measures.
Use of Information:
Malik Argo Industries uses the collected data for a variety of purposes:
- To give and uphold the Services
- To inform you regarding changes to our Services
- To allow you to contribute to the interactive features of our Services when you decide to do so
- To give customer care and support
- To present analysis or precious information so that we can get better the Services
- To observe the practice of the Services
- To notice, avert and address technical issues
Transfer of Data:
Disclosure of Data:
Malik Argo Industries may relate your Data in the superior faith belief that such exploit is needed to:
- To fulfill a legal responsibility
- To look after and secure the rights or assets of Malik Argo Industries
- To check or explore possible illegal behavior in association with the Services
- To defend the personal wellbeing of users of the Service or the public
- To protect alongside legal liability
Security of Data:
Keeping your personal information protected and preventing illegal access to that personal information is of supreme precedence to us. We will obtain all steps realistically obligatory to defend your Personal Information against any unlawful access, use, modification, exposé, or destruction. However, we should keep in mind that no way of broadcast over the Internet, or technique of electronic storage is 100% safe. While we struggle to use commercially satisfactory means to shield your Personal Data, we cannot assure its absolute security.
We may use third-party companies and individuals to make possible our Service (“Service Providers”), to give the Service on our behalf, to execute Service-related services, or to help us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have entrance to your Personal Data only to carry out these tasks on our behalf and are compelled not to reveal or use it for any other use.
We may exploit third-party Service Providers to observe and examine the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not talk to anybody under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not deliberately gather personally certain information from anyone below the age of 13. If you are a parent or custodian and you are alert that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please get in touch with us. If we become alert that we have collected Personal Data from children without confirmation of parental approval, we take steps to take away that information from our servers.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make certain your personal information is protected; we converse our privacy and security guidelines to all the workers and severely insist on privacy safeguards within the company.