Dimensions of a Corn Plant and maize shellers
The United States grows the most corn, according to data. The “Hometown of Corn” in Latin America is Mexico, which is where corn originated. Indians have revered grain as life since the beginning of time. They enjoy happiness and riches thanks to grain. Because it is closely tied to the smooth progression of farmers’ life and is a crop that is commonly cultivated in agricultural production, corn-related machinery and equipment are produced and used frequently. For instance, maize sheller, one of the mechanical tools specifically used for threshing.
The Benefits of Machine Threshing
Utilizing a corn sheller machine is a very wise decision, and because of its benefits, the machinery also serves an essential and crucial function in use. The tiny area of the maize thresher is ideal for farmers and fits the manpower needs of rural production. The fact that it is affordable for all families is the most crucial.
- Amazing productivity: The maize thresher machine can extract 15 to 20 corn cobs in a minute and 400 to 500 kg of corn in an hour.
- A key challenge to guarantee food security, boost smallholder farmers’ income, and make food more accessible to local and global markets is reducing post-harvest losses.
- One of the main food crops grown in Ethiopia is maize, which has high post-losses. From harvesting to final consumption, post-harvest loss occurs at many phases.
One of the main steps of post-harvest loss in the production of maize shelling machine. Threshing traditionally results in significant losses, is laborious, and takes a lot of time. The cylindrical (also known as handed) and motorised maize shellers were modified by the Bahir Dar Agricultural Mechanization and Food Science Research Center (BAMFSRC) in order to reduce loss and enhance working conditions for our farmers. Contact Malik Agro Industries for maize thresher machine price.
- Farmers in various areas of the Amhara Region tested and evaluated these technologies.
- According to the findings, these technologies, which are a part of small and medium mechanisation tools, are suitable for smallholders.
- To reap the rewards of using the technologies, their scaling up and out through mechanisms driven by supply and demand is necessary.
Description of a handheld maize sheller
The Sheller has four steel vanes positioned at 90 degrees to the tube wall and is constructed of steel tubes that have been internally welded. In order to fit the tapered cob, the vanes are equipped with a tapper of approximately 1:7. The cylindrical Sheller has an average diameter of 80 mm and a length of 75 mm. On the other hand, one person controls the Sheller while spinning the maize cob and securely grasping the steel tube. The Sheller weighs 0.2kg in total. Reach out to Malik Agro Industries for maize sheller machine price and Bund Maker.
The Benefits of Machine corn thresher
Utilizing a maize thresher machine is a very wise decision, and because of its benefits, the machinery also serves an essential and crucial function in use. The tiny area of the maize seller is ideal for farmers and fits the manpower needs of rural production. The fact that it is affordable for all families is the most crucial. Malik AGro Industries is giving the best and reasonable maize sheller price.
Products, systems, and services from Malik Agro Industries provide great added value and unique, expert solutions for agricultural equipment. The main hub of the Pakistan Agriculture Market, Lahore, is where Malik Agro Industries’ headquarters are located. inspire their clients and create a better future. Contact us at +92-332-4598173 or email us at email@example.com.